Friday, March 04, 2005

Faci Training Meet & a birthday!

Yakyakyak... (trying my best not to spill out content of discussion :P) meeting was lead by Nee Sern with alot of drawing all over the board. In my office term, we say there were lotsa 'dingdong sini-sana', after all the ding-dong everyone came down to accept the final strategy. We're hoping to see many first time faci coming for training. Opps! Forgot I need to confirm the venue :P.

Ahh...midway through meeting, Kim Tek came. It was a meeting, a birthday and a wedding plan all in one! Haha... oh who's birthday?? Yesterday was not his birthday yet. Tradition - buy cake -- minus the cheese! (but that I-cant-eat-cheese-or-I'll-die Fred wasn't there last night what?!)

Snippet of the story went like this
-----------------------------------

SF posed beside the birthday boy so that she can get a BIGGER piece of cake.:)



SF was wondering what happen as she got the smallest piece of all...



Anyway, Happy Birthday to Nee Sern from all of us from Incovar.

Lastly, how could I not boast that I got a job as a wedding photographer for Kim Tek's wedding!! Weeepppiieeee!! Huh - don't pray pray. Doh!