Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year & let's get together!


"Hou wong ah! Jao hai li dou ah!"


I tell you, if you walk into my house and my dad sees you in YELLOW, habis... everybody laugh their head off! So this Saturday (24th Feb), from 7pm onwards. Since I'm inviting everybody to come to my house, I was thinking what if everybody got DIGI-ized and turn up in bright yellow attire. Wakakakazz... :D

Just because my dad has invited all his Malay cllg to come for this Sunday, he thinks our house couldn't fit so many ppl, he need to set up a tent. Since I have a party on Saturday night, so I could use the tent too, without requesting for it.. yet I have to split the tent bill with him. Like DOHH??!!

Now since I'm already having a tent for the party and its a potluck event, my aunt say "why not I invite my children's nanny family staying nearby to come?". My mom say "why not I invite your grandma & your ahku & ahyee to come?". My cousin bro who's coming back on this Saturday itself called and asked "since you're having a party can I bring my friends over? like not more than 10 of em?".

OK.. I have to say yes to all right... its a POTLUCK, anybody can come, just bring some food will ya?!

Date :: 24th Feb 2007
Time :: 7pm onwards
Venue :: MJ's house @ 51, Jalan SS1/32, 47300 PJ.
Theme :: Golden Pig
*do I get paid for advertising for Digi?!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Hey fellas who came for the CNY potluck party last night -- woohoooo! Hope you'd enjoyed yourself...

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Xin Nian Kuai Ler...