Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Who are you?

Remember this interesting session we have in the last IDC? I somehow am so into these four temperaments at the moment... have been searching for tests and reading up a bit... going to read more... but today, at this hour, just want to post this blog, and for those who are interested you may take this test again...

Visit here.

The Perfect Melancholies, you want to do the test, do it the right way, haha, so on this site the definitions of the terms are right beside the characteristics! And the more you do, and analyse, the more accurate it will be, or the more you will understand the thing. Being the Perfect Melancholy that you are, it doesn't hurt to do the test one more time!

The Popular Sanguines, let's do it the fun way! Tests are always fun, share it with other people and it will be even more fun (or so I think, mm... I'm no sanguine at all...)

The Peaceful Phlegmatics... let's do it the easy way, what better way than to have the definitions right there, without having to search for it, or to count your scores, cause the website has it all... you just need to tick tick tick...

The Powerful Cholerics... who likes to do it their way, I don't know whether this is your way or not... but as a choleric who will just get into action, well, just do the test and don't think so much lar... just get the results!

Go search search a bit if you want to find out more... plenty of descriptions on the Internet...

Now... let's start with me... I'm a Perfect Melancholic... so I'm always analysing things, sometimes maybe a little too much, so you just need to shake or wake me up into reality, just stop analysing and don't take things so seriously!

Anyone else would like to share who they are?

10 comments:

MJ said...

How about taking this Ultimate Personality Test http://web.tickle.com/personality/?test=personality from Emode.com @ tickle.com

You see, before they started 'charging' to view full result, I was kinda also obsessed with these personality tests. In Emode, you can actually compare your result with your friends!

My account to compare your result with me there is quek@tm.net.my that email acc is dormant now. Imagine how long ago I've been hooked on with silly tests!

Nee Sern said...

Melancholy Phlegmatic is me.

Almost ZERO score on Sanguine and Choleric! ;)

MJ said...

Strength Answers:
Sanguine:7 Choleric:7 Melancholy:1 Phlegmatic:5

Weakness Answers:
Sanguine:6 Choleric:7 Melancholy:2 Phlegmatic:5

Totals:
Sanguine:13 Choleric:14 Melancholy:3 Phlegmatic:10

Wei.. i think that's the last time im gonna play that test. Previously I was Choleric-Phlegmatic, but now Sanguine can overpass Plegmatic!?! Maybe join programmers can affect your temperament! Haha... im so opposite of u LY!!

Nee Sern said...

Hmm MJ that's the interesting thing about this test... you are obviously changing to a sanguine! :) sei mei

turtlegurl said...

Me...

Strengths: Melancholy:15 Phlegmatic:3 Sanguine:0 Choleric:2

Weaknesses: Melancholy:10 Phlegmatic:4 Sanguine:4 Choleric:2

Total: Melancholy:25 Phlegmatic:7 Sanguine:4 Choleric:4

I used to be Melancholy Phlegmatic like Nee Sern, but the more I do the test the more melancholy I become...

MJ, yeah, we are soooo opposite.. but we are both a little bit phlegmatic so still can the relationship still can tahan...

I want to ask something... how does a strong melancholy interact with another strong melancholy, or with another strong choleric? it ends up so moody and sometimes very sensitive in my house!

Ohh.. people can change.. I've been trying it on a few people... I can somehow imagine how someone who might have been kinda sanguine become a very powerful choleric because of life demands (28 for choleric, can you imagine???)

Also MJ, I took that test before, I think I was an observer... let me check again.. duno can remember login name or not!

turtlegurl said...

My emode results:

"lee yen, you're a Secret Agent!"

Well... that is so "me"...

How can I add your email, MJ? Why no place to type emails, can only import from address book? Somemore all my friends are not in my list anymore, only four left...

Jyon said...

strengths
sanguine-4 :: choleric-6 :: melancholy-9 :: phlegmatic-1

weaknessess
sanguine-6 :: choleric-8 :: melancholy-4 :: phlegmatic-2

total
sanguine-10 :: choleric-14 :: melancholy-13 :: phlegmatic-3

thts me worr...and i always likes to do things my way...

Jyon said...

wah, this will help promote incovar programmers ler, join programmers can become sanguine...cool...but hor, i join for so many years liao, still stuck at 10 onli. also, join programmers will boost up ur choleric points too...and working with some ppl who don like documentations, will boost up ur melancholy points as well...wakakak...

Aaron Tan said...

do it other time...now a bit busy.. :ppp

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Broodmoore allistar bookcase chrysler le baron 88 Consumer report on refrigerator American airline arrival info